In popularity horse racing is getting closer to Formula-1. You can get a huge amount of vivid emotions if you bet on jumps and watch it on the race track itself.
Popularity of horse racing
As a sport competition the races began to develop actively from the end of the 18th century, at that time the first racetrack appeared, some of which exist up to the present time. Also at that time appeared valuable prizes, which are relevant up to the present time, for example, the prize of the Arc de Triomphe, the Golden Ascot Cup, various Grand Prix and many others.
Rates for horse racing
The considered rates for horse racing were the very first rates in the world. There were even bookmakers, which were opened only for players to make bets on horse races. Only later other sports were added to them. Nowadays if you want to win, it would be great to choose the safest online horse betting.
Main types of bets
It should immediately be noted that the races in their rates are very specific, they are significantly different from other sports. The most popular of them are the following:
– Win: you need to choose the horse that will be the first. It is the most popular bet. There is an opportunity to bet against and this bet will be winning when the selected horse wona??t be the winner.
– Place: The person who bets needs to choose that horse, which will be included in the number of prize places, which directly depends on the number of horses participating in the races. Most often, with the participation of seven or fewer horses, there are 2 prize places. If the number of participants is from 8 to 14, then there will be 3 prize places. And if their number exceeds 14, it means there will be 4 prize places.
– Show: choose a horse that will be the winner or twill ake the second or the third place.
– Double: you need to choose two horses that will win in two competitions. This type of bet is called express. A double is the choice of four horses, who will be the winners of four races.
– Accumulator: You should choose one horse for each race. When the amount of the first bet made is played, it becomes the bet for the next race. Thus, if you guess the winners of all the races, you can get a very impressive amount of money.